Kindergarten Assessments at their BEST

I have spent this week testing, using fabulous ESGI, preparing for my Mid-Term Conferences. Today, I enjoyed a little entertainment from this delightful student.


Me: Please write the word in the box, saying the sounds as you write. Pig.
Cutie: (As she writes the letters p-i-g). "Oink, oink, oink. That was easy."
Me: Hen.
Cutie: "Well! That's easy too. Cluck, cluck, cluck." (As she easily writes H-e-n).

Yep, Kindergarten keeps me fully entertained!  And because ESGI makes the assessments a breeze I am able to assess stress-free, allowing me to savor small magical Kindergarten moments.

By the way! You still have time to enter The AMAZING ESGI Giveaway!: Follow this link for full instructions. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my first grade class started on ESGI. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for a free trial of ESGI. It is a snow day today, but I can't wait to get back to school tomorrow to try it out on my students! I love ESGI already and would love to have it for the whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! Just started using this program and I am tryin to get admin go purchase for the entire K-1.

    ReplyDelete

Any Thoughts?

Printfriendly