I am linking up with Deanna Jump's Top 10 Things I Want To Do This Summer, and adding my list of ten things I want to do during my summer break.
1. Go to Hawaii and RELAX for a bit!
2. Enjoy my wonderful family.
3. Cross off the 163 things that are currently on my "Must-Do" list.
4. Enjoy some of the local beauty: Hike Negro Bill and Moonflower Canyon, take our Jeep out on some of the great trails that are minutes from my house.
5. Take a midnight trip into the desert and look at the beautiful Night Time sky.
6. Clean up and organize my house so that it can last through yet another school year.
7. Do Water Aerobics and/or swim laps each day that I can.
8. Work on my genealogy and family histories.
9. Attend two great summer conferences!
10. Clean, organize and prepare my classroom for a new crop of kindergartners!