Jungle, Safari, and Zoo, oh my!



One of my favorite units to do in my classroom are Jungle, Safari and Zoo. We have two great units that are packed full of great ideas that are all explicitly linked to the Kindergarten Common Core Standards. 




Here is a peek at into my "It's a Jungle in Here" Classroom

Our Cooperative Art Wall Display

Our Writings, "If I Ran the Zoo"

The Tiger: A cooperative effort of four students.

The Lion: A cooperative effort of four students.
The Giraffe: A cooperative effort of four students.
The Alligator: A cooperative effort of four students.
The Peacock: A cooperative effort of four students.
The Zebra: A cooperative effort of four students.

Our Monkeys! Full instructions are included in our unit.

The Jungle Playhouse

The Zoo Science Center

The Wild Reading Area


Printfriendly