Laundry, Weeds & Back to School

August
I love and hate this month! The excitement of back to school, working in my room, planning for new students, putting up shiny new posters...







Then there is the laundry...


And, there is the canning...


And of course sneaking into my flower gardens are the weeds...



And , well let's not forget those summer afternoons.




Now I won't speak of my summer to do list, the crafts, the sewing, the deep cleaning, the genealogy projects, .... & .. more.....


Balancing this month is the worst. I am still in the mode of enjoying being that stay-at-home gal with the freedom to make my own schedule. All of the summer work is still here for me to do but the rigors of preparing for the new year and the hours and hours and hours that it takes to be ready for the new shiny faces is a lot to balance!
Hum... Any other teachers have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?

Printfriendly