Developmentally appropriate practices are especially important when it comes to the teaching of letter formation. These worksheets will fill that bill. Each worksheet is interactive and is completed in five steps.
1. Student cuts along dotted line.
2. Student cuts out sticks and curves.
3. Student glues the white pieces on the black letter.
4. Student traces and then writes the letter practicing the stick and curves.
5. To complete the page, the student can color the pictures that begins with the letter sound.
As with all of our products! Classroom tested and Developmentally Appropriate for Early Learners.
|Students cut the two curves and 1 stick apart|
|Student Paste Pieces on Letter and Trace/Write|