In our Teachers Pay Teachers store we have a great packet of activities that are intended to be copied and sent home with kindergarten age students as a monthly homework packet. It is an opportunity to practice early learning skills in the spring of the year. However, there are several other options for it’s use.
- Send home with students in 1st and 2nd grades that may be atypical learners.
- Use to reinforce skills with ELL students in all early grades.
- Use with preschool children that are working at an advanced level.
- Copy and use activities in the classroom during center times.
- Use the packet to teach early skills to a homeschooler.
- Use the activities to enrich your own children at home.
- Use to provide additional practice with special needs students.
- Use as a summer homework packet.
- More ideas????? The possibilities are yours. :)
Swing on over to the store, we know you will love the packet!
We will be posting thematic units, homework kits, phonics lessons, and much more on a regular basis. Please check our blog and store on a regular basis! Meanwhile, enjoy this preview!